Who doesn’t love The Body Shop body butters?? The Coconut Body Butter is apt for someone who loves the creamy, coconut, summery scents.
Read on The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter Review to know more..
Product Claims and Info
This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains Community Fair Trade virgin organic coconut oil and has a totally tropical coconut scent.
Great for normal to dry skin
Tropical coconut scent
Price : RM 25 for 50 ml / INR 1095 for 200 ml
- Sweet, natural, creamy coconut fragrance.
- Rich texture but doesn’t feel heavy on skin.
- Gets absorbed into the skin in a minute or two.
- There is no greasy feeling.
- Moisturises really well, helps to get rid of dry patches.
- Hydrating effect stays on for quite a long time, for a good 5-6 hours atleast.
- The smell is not at all overpowering, it wouln’t give headaches for those who are sensitive to strong scents.
- The fragrance doesn’t stay on for a long time, it stays for a maximum of 30 minutes and then starts to fade off.
- A little on the pricier side.
My Rating : 8/10
The perfect time to try on The Body Shop Body Butters will be during the sale period. You can grab them at 50% or even 70% discounts. I definitely recommend this product to all body butter lovers.
Hope this review helped. Which is your favourite Body Shop body butter?
Beautifully yours ,