Looking for a concealer? Read on Nyx Concealer In A Jar Review if you are planning to buy one…
Product Claims and Info
Full Coverage Concealer hides the villains of dark circles and blemishes with a vengeance. Available with an arsenal of shades and an advanced formula that provides long-lasting full coverage.
Price : RM 26
Shades : Comes in 12 shades.
The shade being reviewed here is CJ05 Medium. The Nyx concealer comes in an adorable tiny glass jar, so the name. The product is compact and travel friendly.
I have mixed feelings about the performance of this product. The shade selection is good, comes in about 12 shades. The medium shades comes with beige undertones and they tend to look orange on skin.
As the consistency is thick, the product has to be warmed up a bit between the fingers before application. This product is not a great undereye concealer nor a blemish concealer, atleast for me.
- Highly pigmented, a little product goes a long way.
- Buildable coverage.
- Coverage is medium to full.
- Works well for covering blemishes.
- The consistency is slightly dry, so kinda hard to blend.
- The finish is slightly cakey.
- Not suitable for under eye areas. It tend to settle in fine lines.
- Staying power is not that great.
- Has very orange undertones. I got shade in CJ05 Medium and it looks orange on my skin !!
- Clogges pored whenever I used to cover blemishes, and caused mild breakouts.
My Rating : 6/10
The product can be a hit or miss. Some people seems to love it, so definitely give it a try. It is affordable.
Hope this review helped. Which is your favourite concealer?
Beautifully yours ,