Every product now a days comes with a “whitening” tag , from fairness face creams to whitening body washes . Here Dove Whitening deodorant claims to whiten underarms. Most women have dark underarms due to shaving. This deodorant from Dove promises to rejuvenate skin cells darkened by plucking and shaving. Read on the Dove whitening Deodorant review to know if the “whitening” claim really worked…
Product Claims and Info
Dove Whitening Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant.
48 h with Vitamins E & F, helps whiten,soften and smoothen underarms.Its unique 1/4 th moisturizing cream formula enriched with Vitamins helps nourish and rejuvenate skin cells darkened by plucking and shaving.
Price : RM 7.20
Quantity : 40 ml
- The packaging is very classy, typical dove packaging in white and blue.
- The cap closes with a click -sound, ensuring that the cap is closed tightly.
- The shape of the product is very convenient to hold, while applying on underarms.
- The fragrance of the product is pleasant, very “dove” fragrance.
On application it gets absorbed to the skin very fast and the fragrance lasts for a long time. 48 hour staying claim of the product seems to be a little high, but definitely the staying power is higher compared to many other deodorants. It effectively controls sweat and keeps the underarms fresh.
This product surprised me by how it lived to its claim of whitening underarms.It did whiten and even out the skin tone of my underarms with a regular usage for about a 3-4 weeks.
Iam not a person who sweats a lot, so cannot really comment on how it works on controlling excessive sweating. But for whitening this product really did what it claimed.
- Did whiten my underarms.
- Controlled perspiration for a long time.
- Easily absorbed by the skin.
- Easily available and affordable.
- Can’t find any.
My Rating : 9/10
I am happy that I found this deodorant. Definitely recommend this product. Do give it a try , it is cheap and also works.
Hope this review helped.
Beautifully yours ,